Keep us a strong and independent voice for global justice: contribute today!
NATO Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems Eastern European sales pitch, 2003
The document presents the Romanian Parliament's copy of a NATO intelligence sales pitch to Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. The document is unclassified, but was designed to be restricted to only to those countries. It advertises a number of exploitation systems from NATO BICES, the Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System.
A number of screenshots are given in the document, including of the NATO Open SESAME intelligence system, which shows some documents possibly selected to be appealing to Eastern European states:
- THE SPREAD OF HIV IN RUSSIA
- DGIS presentation that examines whether the Russian claims of a global jihad are...
- DDIS COPENHAGEN SPECIAL REPORT NO 28 concerning Russia's policy towards the Baltic states
- A REVIEW BY FRANCE OF THE ISLAMIST TERRORIST THREAT PARTICULARLY FROM SALAFISM TO THE WEST
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM